Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hello All!

This is a blog I have decided to start to write about my progress in the field of MIS. I will post about my thoughts, Ideas, questions, etc. about all the areas of IT.




About me: My name is Paul Welch and I am pursing a BSBA degree from Auburn University with a major in Management Information Systems. I seek a career oriented, lucrative, and rewarding position in any of the MIS concentration areas. My major studies and preferred area of work include Data Management, Programming, Computer Applications, Consulting, Business Strategy, and Information/Network Security. I am currently working on becoming a MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional), as well as obtaining Network +, Security +, VMware, CISCO, and other CompTIA certifications. My previous work experience includes creating and managing the Network and the Internet Marketing for a local restaurant, working as an Account Executive with the Auburn Plainsman, as well as a nighttime supervisor at a Chick-Fil-A. I enjoy working with people immensely and possess exemplary leadership capabilities. I served as Class President in High School and the Student Government. I also enjoy sports, the outdoors, and all things computer related

No comments:

Post a Comment