Sunday, February 13, 2011

Stumbled across this, got a good laugh - Thought I'd share

In my last post, I stated that if you had a IT related question, feel free to email it to me at paulwelchonit@yahoo.com and I would do my best to answer your questions about Programming, Databases, etc.

 However, if you email me something that can be solved by a 2 second google search, I found this website for all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than google it for themselves. Its called Let me google that for you, and simulates a google search for the recipient.

I recieved a question from a reader asking me how to setup e-mail for outlook express on his blackberry. So, I used the website a and sent him back this : 


(check it out, haha.)

The website, if you wanna give it a shot, is here : http://lmgtfy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment